Catharsis Training and Testing Centre. one of largest and best training centre in Bangladesh, this Overseas Training Center (OTC) was established to match the quality of Bangladeshi skilled workers with the international standards. The center was established with the vision to improve the unemployment issues of the country. More importantly, the biggest advantage of CTTC is availing the opportunity of fostering cooperation in building skilled manpower for Iraq, Singapore, Malaysia, Oman, Libya, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, UAE etc. Keeping in view the large number of unemployed population in Bangladesh vis-à-vis the demand for workers in different countries, CTTC began its journey
A SHORT AND CONCISE PICTURE OF OUR VOCATIONAL TRAINING FACILITIES IS DRAWN BELOW.
CTTC is situated in Bashundhora and its very near to Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport. The training center is equipped with the facilities of electricity, 24-hours standby generator, student’s accommodation, easy accessibility etc.
More than 1000 students can train at a time with accommodation.
Training Period: 03 Months, 04 Months, 06 Months and 04 Years Diploma.
Total Land area of the center is about 55000 Squire fit.
SERVICES & FACILITIES
The trainees, all staying in the Center, are provided with the following facilities during the training period: Food, lodging and medical services.
- Air-conditioned tester rooms with attached toilet, one at each corner to facilitate in house supervision.
- Adequate natural light and ventilation provided for comfortable working environment.
- Training aids such as multimedia projectors with laptop, television sets, white boards and writing chairs etc.
- The centers have dormitory for student’s accommodation.
- Qualified Teachers and Instructors with Diploma and BSc in Engineering.
- The biggest training center in Bangladesh.
- Tests taken every month by foreign delegates.
- Quality food served from in house canteen.
The syllabus that is followed is very much industry oriented in terms of its wide applications. This definitely helps reduce unemployment as well as groom persons in various categories of development activities. The demand for skilled workers in the global market is rising. These training centers can comply with the required proficiency of skilled workers anywhere and of high standards. The trainees should be at least 8th class pass to cope up with the syllabus.